Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat
Specialty ENT care for children
Pediatric ear, nose and throat disorders are among the primary reasons for children’s doctor visits, with ear infections as the No. 1 reason. At St. Cloud Regional Medical Center, we recognize the unique issues involved in treating children with ear, nose and throat conditions. Our multidisciplinary pediatric care team includes ENT doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses, audiologists and speech-language pathologists (or speech therapists) who are focused on providing high-quality care while making children feel as comfortable as possible.
We utilize the latest treatments and advanced techniques to treat illnesses that commonly affect children such as tonsillitis, sinusitis and ear infections. Our professionals take the time to explain your child’s condition and the treatment plan to ensure parents are well informed and children receive the care they need. We treat a full range conditions, including:
- Breathing problems
- Ear infections, hearing loss and balance disorders
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Nasal conditions such as sinusitis, nosebleeds and obstructions
- Sleep-related disorders, including night terrors
- Throat disorders such as adenoid problems, tonsillitis and sore throat, hoarseness, vocal cord conditions, and swallowing problems
St. Cloud Regional Medical Center provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for children, including everything from allergy and auditory testing to the latest minimally invasive surgical treatments.