A full range of outpatient rehabilitation services
Whether you are living with chronic pain or are recuperating after an injury or surgical procedure, St. Cloud Regional Medical Center’s rehabilitation specialists provide a full range of services to help you regain independence and achieve your recovery goals. Every individual is different, so our rehabilitation specialists provide a customized recovery plan that addresses the unique needs and abilities of each patient.
- Physical therapy – Physical therapists provide a customized plan to help build strength and endurance, and assist with improving balance and mobility. They provide education, various therapies, exercise supervision and offer support and motivation throughout the recovery process.
- Occupational therapy – Occupational therapists help patients regain strength and endurance to perform daily activities such as bathing, dressing and personal hygiene, as well as home-management skills such as preparing meals, doing laundry and other household chores.
- Speech therapy – Speech and language therapists assist with everything from swallowing difficulties to memory deficits, voice dysfunction and language barriers. If full recovery is not possible, therapists help patients and family members learn compensatory techniques to allow the highest level of functioning possible.
- Pain management – Our pain management doctors can provide a range of options to help alleviate pain.
- Additional therapeutic services – Our multidisciplinary team of dietitians, psychologists, social workers and case managers can deliver a full range of services to meet individual recovery needs.
To access outpatient rehabilitation services, a doctor’s referral is required. Call (405) 957- 8106for more information.